Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why Product Reviews?!

If there is one thing I have learned on the field as a missionary word of months is the best review! Missionaries and Expats are always asking each other..."Where did you stay in _____?" "Have you eaten that the place on the main road?" "Where did you get your hair cut?" "Where did you get _____?"

I have said it many time, because it is true, things are different out here. You can't easily go to the Yellow Pages to get the name and number of a good hair styles or even locate car parts. The term living in community takes on really meaning on the mission field. Often I get asked this question and in return ask it myself.

So, what else to do on the world wide web than share your thoughts? There are some things that are useful and many that are not. To explore what these items are and what category they are in I have decided to write product reviews. I apologize in advance for the lack of WOW these pots may have. My hope is that they would be useful for those on the field, those coming onto the field, and those who support missionaries.


Keep your eyes open for the first review (coming soon to a computer screen near you)!

No comments: