Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Heaven in a CUP!

As shown in the photo....I cannot put it down! This is truly heaven in a cup!
As some of you know (from Facebook) I have not been able to sleep for the past three nights. Finally at 2 or 3am I can lay down but still not fall asleep. So to combat this horrid issue I have overhauled my diet, in hopes my body find find balance again.

Breakfast and dinner are in liquid form....SMOOTHIES! YUMMY! Out here there are tons of fresh fruits and I am taking advantage of that. This morning was a banana, papaya, and pinapple smoothie. Tonight..well that is what I wanted to share with you. It was not planed and was not a per-made recipe. Just took a few things that sounded good together and blended them. Well, what do you know?! It is a hit! Heaven in a cup. 
How to make your know heaven in a cup...
3 small bananas (ours are small out here so maybe just 2 if they are America sized)
1/3 to 1/2 cup of peanut butter (organic is best...what else can I get out here?!)
1 to 2 Tbl of coconut oil (crazy I know but trust me!)
1Tbl Wheatgerm
1Tbl Moringa powder (full of iron and vitamins, instead you can add other supplements if you want)
Soy Milk.....enough to make it not thick

Blend it all together in a blender, pour into a glass...the bigger the better and ENJOY!
 

No comments: