Friday, March 30, 2012

Praying for you and your household

Over the last few months I have been posting many thoughts and ideas about home. What is a home? How a home is a place of ministry. How my home has become Uganda.

I guess the Lord has been teaching me what the true meaning of “home” is. It is not what I thought it was. Not something I saw modeled in the West. Nor a museum here people live. It is not noun but a verb.

While thinking about my thoughts on home I have been touched to pray for you all. Praying that God shows you the meaning of home. Asking Him to lead you into a place where you can enjoy your home but it does not rule over you (moorage, remodeling, re-financing). Praying it is a place where people come and are ministered to, encouraged, and blessed. May you and your household serve the Lord.

No comments: