Thursday, April 7, 2011

Laughs, Crosswalks, and Memories

Do you have one of those people that gets you? They can make you pee your pants laughing just by looking at you? I do. I have been blessed with many! But today there was a great moment with a dear friend on our lunch break. We both walked across the street to pick up some lunch.

As the two of us were walking she just looks at me. Within a second we both are cracking up! The kind where you can't stop....no matter what you do you just keep on laughing. There is nothing super stressful about today but something so freeing was in those few moments. I felt my soul smile (yes as cheesy as it sounds) and my spirit lift. When we came back to work we were still smiling...that is a great way to start the second half of your day!

(To my sweet friend that shared this adventure with me.....THANK YOU! You are a blessing in my life. I pray you are blessed a tenth of what you have blessed me with! XOXOXOX)

No comments: