Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paperwork and Vaccinations

This last week has been a busy one! AIM had a list of things I needed to get, filled
out, and mail for all my African paperwork. There were things for my entry visas, work permit, and health forms. While standing in line to mail them all out on Tuesday my heart was racing. I just kept thinking..."This is really happening." "God you are calling and I am going." "Wow! This has been a passion/dream for so long...can this really be happening?"

After a few minutes all the compiled paperwork was mailed out! My heart was racing even faster and my spirit felt a rush. All the questions and thoughts I had while in line were answered..."Yes my daughter. Yes."

Also this week I got some of my needed vaccinations. It was not a fun way to celebrate my birthday but it was needed. The travel nurse was very nice and we had a good time....the best time you can have while sticking someone with needles and being the person stuck. There was only three shots this time but I have to go back next week for one more. Finding the time and ability to sit there and get the vaccines is all God.

Daily and sometimes even hourly I can see how He's hands are covering me. Also I am so thankful for all the loved ones helping and encouraging me. During this time of preparing to go would not be possible without all of your support. I am so blessed to have you all in my life.

No comments: