Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I made it!


Currently I am sitting on my bed at the AIM US Office! I am enjoying some apple slices and settling into the room while rocking out to JJ Heller. :) Even as I sit here.....it is so hard to believe that I am here!

It has been years in the making for this one week. God is soooooo good! However I wont lie. It is going to be very hard not seeing my 10 little owls tomorrow morning. But little do they know they will have a treat in their cubbies from me TOMORROW!

So here is the anticipated week. Your prayers are still welcomed. As the week goes on I will post about what I am learning, who I am meeting (there a great group of staff and candidates), and how God is moving.

Thank you all for your love and support. There is NO way God would have lead me here without all of you at home in the Bay! Love you all!

No comments: