Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Blessings

(one of my biggest blessing, my grandmother)
The Holidays have come and gone....now we are all looking forward to the new year. Truthfully I am thankful the holidays are over. So much running around, parties to attend, and living in a world that has forgotten the real meaning of the season. But I can not start 2011 without looking at the last few weeks of 2010.

For the Luontela family we like spend time at home. Quite and peaceful. We had a great time together for the holidays and it was one that I will hold near and dear with God calling me overseas. I am so blessed to have had two weeks with my family. It was low-key but just what I needed, even if I did not know it. There was time of laughter, deep talks, and learning how to living all together again.


I hope you all were able to enjoy the time and see the blessings God gave us over 2010. As 2011 starts I know the Lord is working in our lives in marvelous ways. Blessings to you and yours for 2011!

No comments: